10 April 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: The Eternity Cure



Waiting on Wednesday is my weekly post where I obsess over the shiny new books that I cannot wait to read!
This week, I'm waiting on... The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by


Book info: Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally. Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


I LOVED The Immortal Rules (the first Blood of Eden book) and have been impatiently waiting for the follow up! Book 1 had such a great ending that I've been desperate to find out what happens next! It's due for release at the end of April!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig