6 April 2014

Infinite Possibilities Review

Infinite Possibilities - 

The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2 

by Lisa Renee Jones  


What they say: Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.




Goodreads * Twitter * Facebook * Website * 







What I say:  Even now a few weeks after reading Infinite Possibilities I'm not totally sure what to make of it (I left it this long to write up the review in the hope I'd get my head round a few things). 

Amy is still running and looking for answers. She's also faced with Liam's need for control and his evasiveness - seriously where I liked his mysteriousness in Escaping Reality I found his inability answer a question or tell Amy the truth really annoying. Don't get me wrong there's defo something about him but I didn't like him as much this time round.

Lisa Renee Jones took the story to some interesting places, which I didn't see coming and there are SEVERAL twists. I didn't know what to make of the ending because it wasn't really the conclusion I was expecting and there are still lots of unanswered questions, but hopefully Lisa will tie everything up in the next book.


Lisa really put her character's and reader's through it in Infinite Possibilities and when something particularly horrible happens to Amy it seemed overly harsh to a character who has already suffered so much. This being said there were some really sweet and hot scenes and I still like Amy and Liam together - I just wish he'd open up more.



3.5 Stars in my Sky!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig